Children's Policyat Redworth Hall Hotel
– Accommodation for up to two children aged 16 or under is free when sharing with two adults in a standard guest bedroom; a single supplement applies when only one adult is in the room.
– Upgrade charges apply for larger rooms.
– Additional rooms for children aged 6 to 16 will benefit from a 50% discount on the adult rate, excluding sales and pre-payable rates.
– To accommodate a family in our guest bedrooms, in some cases a foldaway bed will be used. Should you require a cot, please ask at the time of booking.
– Breakfast is free for children aged 5 and under.
– Breakfast for children 6 to 15 is charged at £3.50.
– Children 5 years and under can choose a free two-course children’s meal with a full paying adult.
– Children’s menu available for children up to 15 years and charged as taken.
– Children between 6 and 15 may order from the restaurant menu and benefit from a 50% discount.
– Children over 15 are classed as young adults and pay full rate for meals as taken.